Thursday 21 June 2012

Win a Duracell Olympic Games Survival Kit


I am very excited about the Olympics, I love watching anyway but its extra special this year as it’s here in the UK. I am really looking forward to the athletics which are my favourite and I have tickets for Football, Hockey and Weightlifting!

To celebrate the games, Duracell have launched some mini games on Facebook for you try out. I have been playing on the Javelin it’s quite addicted. My best score so far is 20.77m which is not that good!

I am challenging you my lovely readers to throw the Javelin the longest and the one with the longest throw will win a survival kit from Duracell which contains:

  • Inflatable i-Music Chair
  • Head Rest
  • 2 packs batteries
  • Towel
  • Head band
  • Wrist Bands
  • Water Bottle
  • The Greatest Games Music CD

You can play all the mini games in comfort.

All you have to do is go along to the Duracell Facebook page and play the Javelin Mini Game, share it on your profile.

Come back and tell me your score and leave a link to your profile page (where possible) so I can see the score.

The person with the longest throw will win.



Closing Date Friday 29th June 2012

*Open to residents on the UK only
*No cash alternative offered
*Winner will be contacted by email 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin