Thursday 26 July 2012

Review: Method Cleaning Products


I don’t really like cleaning, actually I HATE it, and if I could afford a cleaner I would have one.  When I was offered some Method products to review I was a but hesitant as it meant I actually had to some cleaning but when I was told they were non-toxic I thought I would give them a go.

I was sent:



Kicks grease and grime clean off surfaces with no chemical residue

Put the hurt on dirt with our new range of non-toxic cleaners with powergreen™ technology. our cleaners have powerful new formulas made with naturally derived surfactants that work by absorbing dirt rather than chemically degrading it.

I love this stuff; it does smell like pink grapefruit which is a 100% better than any other cleaner I have used. It works so well on grease and grime.

I use it all over the house and it’s amazing. You don’t need to use a lot and because you can use it everywhere it makes it better value for money.

It is more expensive that other cleaners but I think it’s worth it.

Being non-toxic means you don’t have to rinse it afterwards so I just spray and wipe.


for a streak free shine. enjoy the view
ammonia-free, with a corn based solvent that eliminates dirt, dust and pesky hand prints
no streaks or chemical stink
ammonia-free plant-based powergreen™ technology

This is another great product; it smells great and cleans glass really well.  It didn’t leave any streaks just shiny clean glass.

You don’t have to use a lot to get great results. It took all the grime and hairspray off my bedroom mirrors.

I really like the Method products and would use these again.

Method have a large range of products including hand care, Laundry, speciality and washing up.

Method is available from B&Q, Booths, Co-op, Homebase, John Lewis, Ocado, Sainsbury, Selfridges, Superdrug, Tesco, Waitrose, Wholefood


Checkout their Method Facebook app; Clean Happy Club It’s really easy to earn points, rewards and prizes, including the chance to get 40% off method products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin