Thursday 9 August 2012

Review: Albelli Photo Canvas


I love getting photos of BG made into canvases and I get one for OH every Christmas.  Albelli asked me if I wanted to review their site and make a photo product so I choose a canvas.

The site is really easy to navigate and it took no time to make the canvas. You choose the product you want, then   upload your photo, choose the colour scheme. It shows you where it will fold the photo so make sure you won’t lose the top of a head, you can adjust the photo.  
You then click next and go through to payment, it is that easy.

 It didn’t take long to come through and the quality was fantastic.

We gave it to BG’s nana for her birthday and she loved it.


I would say make sure you use a good quality photo.

Albelli have range of photo products including photo books, dairies and calendars. I think the prices are really reasonable, great for presents.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! The albelli pocket photo books are really good too

    ReplyDelete

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin