Wednesday 19 September 2012

Review: Women’s Wellies from MandMDirect


MandMDirect sent me these fabulous looking wellies recently but I have only just been able to test them as there has been no rain hooray!





What I Liked:

  • The length I have rather large calf’s and standard boots don’t fit me so these are perfect.
  • They are roomy at the top and easy to slip on. I am 20 weeks pregnant and my feet will start swelling soon these will be ideal.
  • Comfy to wear
  • Nice little heel
  • Waterproof, don’t laugh I have had wellies that weren’t!
  • Great price
  • Look gorgeous

What I didn’t like:
  • The new wellie smell

Overall Experience:
I wore them on the school run at least 5 people commented on them and asked where I got them from.

They will see me through autumn and winter. 

MandMDirect Have a great selection of wellies for all the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin