Tuesday 11 September 2012

Children’s Clothes Review: Polarn O. Pyret Autumn/Winter Collection 2012


Summer is officially over the Autumn/Winter ranges are out in the shops. OK so they weather is still nice but it’s worth having a look now and you know the weather changes quickly in the UK.

Polarn O. Pyret sent BG an outfit to wear and review. Polarn O. Pyret means “Buddy and the little one” in Swedish and they make really lovely clothing.

Polarn O. Pyret is a brand that designs, produces and distributes baby and childrenswear through its own shops and in-store franschises. Polarn O. Pyret is a leading brand and store concept for children´s clothing in the quality segment.

This is what BG was sent:



What we liked:

  • The colours are great, I’m not a pink person and I think BG suits strong colours
  • BG said they were comfy to wear
  • Look good
  • Wash really well. I was a little worried about the denim but the colour didn’t run at all and there was no shrinkage
  • Really well made
  • Adjustable waist which is something I like

What we didn’t like:
  • The jeans sat low on BG so when she bent down you could see the top of her bum. That might just be the shape of BG.

Overall I we really likes the clothes and I would buy from actually I have my eye on a Wooland tunic dress for BG and a sleeping bag for when the new baby comes.

You can purchase Polarn O. Pyret online or in one of their 15 stores you can find your nearest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin