Wednesday 26 September 2012

Warner Brothers Review: The Vampire Diaries Series One


I have to admit I am not a Vampire Diaries fan but my sister is so she has written this review for me:

The vampire dairies is a fantastic series, I was a little worried that it would just be a rip off of the Twilight movies but I was pleasantly surprised at how wrong I was. The series is focused around vampire brothers, one good and one bad and both in-love with the doppelganger of an old love, both struggling with dark pasts and battling each other over there history and how they became vampires.

It has lots of twists and turns and dark secrets that will keep anyone glued to their TV. And if that wasn’t enough the show is packed full of beautiful people. I know I couldn’t wait to watch the next episode each time one finished. What I love about this series is that it brings all supernatural enteritis to the lime light and doesn’t solely focus on just the “vampires”, witches are a big part in the series, I also think that certain episode of this series that explains how the brothers became what they are is fabulous as you finally get a real understanding of why the brothers hate each other so much.

I don’t want to spoil it too much for you as this really is a great series; I know that the following series will bring more fantastic twists. Seriously, get watching!

The Vampire Diaries Series One, Two and Three are now available to buy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin