Wednesday 8 September 2010

Review - Tommee Tippee

Like most parents I’m constantly on the search for a spill free beaker for BG, this week we have been tested the Tommee Tippee  Explora Active Straw beaker and they also sent us some heat sensing spoons to try and this is what we thought.

Explora Active Straw £3.99, suitable from 12 months


I really like this breaker, so far it hasn’t leaked or spilled and BG likes drinking from it. Cleaning it is pretty simple though you do have to take the straw apart to clean thoroughly. Its insulated so keeps the drinks nice and cool and I like that it’s a flip top so they straw is always exposed and BG likes playing with it.  I’d like it to hold a little more fluid, BG drinks quite a lot but that’s the price to pay for having a insulated cup. Overall it’s a great beaker and is non-spill.


BG doesn’t often use rubber spoons anymore, only when we are out but we gave these a try and they were fine. They are easy to grip ideal for little hands and I do like the heat sensing part of it, ideal when I’m giving her porridge, you can’t always tell how hot food is with your tongue what you think its fine can still be too hot for a baby. I used Tommee Tippee spoons when I was weaning BG and I found them hardwearing and nice to use. They are soft on the gums and BPA free! These are a must for weaning.

Would I buy Tommee Tippee? Yes, I have and would do in the future.

Click here for stockists 

NM X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin