Tuesday 9 November 2010

Review - Baby Dam

I love testing new products, especially when something new and innovative comes along. I was really excited when I was offered a Baby Dam (£19.99) to review.


What is a Baby Dam? Let me explain

It’s basically a dam for the bath, so you only have to run what you need, saving money and energy. It also means you don’t have to but a baby bath you bathe your baby in your bath as you can adjust how much of the bath you use. It can be used from newborn up to toddlers.

This video explains better how it should work.

Sounds great doesn’t it? That’s what I thought but I couldn’t get it to work for me. No matter how hard I pushed it down and ensured the seal was closed, the water leaked through to the other side.

I tried it on different sections in my bath and so did OH but it just wouldn’t seal for me. Now it could just be the shape of my bath but I was really disappointed. It promised so much but just didn’t deliver.

Would I Buy It? No, sorry it didn’t do what it was supposed to do. 

NM X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin