Thursday 25 November 2010

Win A Cool Bag Full of Rachel Organics Yogurts

Yogurts don’t last very long in our house, BG would eat them all day if I let her and OH is just as bad. A while back we were sent a huge box of Rachel Organics yogurts to review, which you can read here.

I have a cooler bag stuffed full of yogurts for one lucky reader. The bag will include Taste Explorers multipack yogurts, yogurt squeezies, rice puddings and My First Yogurt.


Plus some yogurts for the Low Fat Range (Vanilla is my favourite) and Greek Style Yogurts.


To enter fill in the form below and tell me what other products apart from yogurts and rice puddings do Rachel Organics sell?*

NOW CLOSED

Closing date is Midnight Wednesday 1st December 2010.

Good Luck

NM X

*Open to residents of the UK only
*One entry per person
*No cash alternative offered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin