Sunday 30 January 2011

Parent Panel Review- Grandpa In My Pocket Mr Marvelloso’s Magic Tricks DVD

Product : Grandpa In My Pocket Mr Marvelloso’s Magic Tricks DVD 


Price: RRP £7.99 


Available from: 7th February 

Suitable from : It is enjoyed by my 2 year old but really mostly appeals to my 4 year old. (4-7 yrs )


Initial Reaction : We are already fans of Grandpa In My Pocket in this house so we were pretty much onto a winner. These new episodes take the original premise and some new fun storylines and make for good viewing. What we like is how the episode takes a storyline ,such as the one about the boy next door who comes to play but is abit of a bully, and makes it funny but also has a lesson to learn. The boy next door learns that its not nice to frighten people thanks to Grandpa's antics.


Pro's : Another good educational but fun BBC children's program


Con's : there are none


Overall reaction: Definatly a winner , we will probably enjoy repeated viewings of the dvd before the episodes are shown on tv. 





by Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin