Saturday 29 January 2011

Parent Panel Review - Humf App for i Phone

Product : Humph app for iphone

Available from: itunes store


Price: £1.79


Suitable from :4+


Initial Reaction: Humph is an app for my iphone which contains 9 mini games. The games are varied such as a driving game, colouring game, matching game, building game so there really is alot to do within one app. My sons both enjoyed this game despite the recommended age my 2 year old seems to enjoy it also. They have asked to play on it alot and it holds their attention for ages which is brilliant when your in a situation (doctors, restauant) where your little ones might get bored. 


Pro's : Entertaining and educational as the boys can learn colours, and shape recognition and probably many other things from the games


Cons: It means the boys are on my phone when I want to be on twitter lol !


Value for money: Excellent value for money , a small amount for an app with many games as you would pay this for a one game app.




Overall Reaction : A welcome addition to my iphone games for children , fun , educational, and nice to look at.



By Ella 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin