Wednesday 9 March 2011

Parent Panel Review - Trunki BoostApak

Price: £29.95
Available fromHalfords 
Suitable from: For ages 4 -12 yrs (15-36 KG or up to 135cm)

About:The Trunki BoostApak is a back pack & booster seat all in one, ideal for your child to carry around when not using as a car seat

Initial Reaction: Great idea, lots of excitement from the kids

Pros: Very handy, plenty of space inside plus booster seat is sturdy , fold out belt if needed. Can be taken everywhere . Wipe clean

Cons: The bag part is rather square and bulky to carry around. Not to pleasant to look at either.

Value for money? Yes

Overall Reaction:  I think this is a great idea and I know my kids found it great fun and would pack it for grandparents and then also use it in the car. I have been in situations before when I was not able to have a car seat for a child and I hated it, I love how easy this would be to carry around and use. It goes from a back pack to booster easily. The booster part is certified and I found it sturdy and well made, much better than a lot of booster seats I have came across. I was also surprised at how much fit inside it. As a back pack it is not to great, the shape makes it awkward to carry and I could see it getting annoying if having to be carried about for a long period of time.  


By Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin