The Suns’s £9.50 holidays are back and are as ever really needed! This will be the 4th year that we have collected the vouchers for our yearly holiday. We have been to Inverness, Weymouth and Great Yarmouth. I’m looking forward to choosing our destination this year.
There are holidays available in Europe and you can take your holiday in March, April, May, September, October and November.
It’s so simple to do; you have to collect 10 different tokens from the Sun Newspaper.
Fill in the booking form, up to 8 people can go (you will have to pay for 4 even if only 2 of you go ), with a cheque for the cost of the holiday.
If you have booked before you will be able to book yours online from January 17th.
Here are my top tips for booking a holiday from the Sun.
- Collect your tokens as soon as possible, so you can be in with a good chance of getting the holiday you want, especially if you want the half term dates.
- Have your booking form filled in before you have all the tokens. Make sure who have a good mix of dates and venues.
- Have a look at the holiday venues online to see their full facilities and things to do in the area.
- On top of the £9.50 they may be service charges and costs for entertainment passes check this when booking.
- Factor in travel expenses
- Once you have all your tokens get your form off straight away.
Closing date for applications is Friday, February 17th, 2012. Unsuccessful applicants will get their payments back.
The first token in this Saturday’s Sun. For full details see the Sun’s Holiday Page.