Monday 20 February 2012

Disney on Ice Princesses and Heroes


When I was younger my Dad took me and my sister to a Disney on Ice Show. It was Beauty and the Beast and I remember being totally enthralled by it and can’t wait for BG to experience a show.

The latest Disney on Ice is all about the Princesses and Heroes of the Disney films. They are recreating those special moments that we all love and remember.

The first show is 7th March at Wembley Arena, the show stays there until the 11th March and then will tour to Birmingham, Liverpool and Sheffield.

We are going to see it in Birmingham and can’t wait to tell you all about it!

For full details and the buy tickets visit www.disneyonice.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin