Saturday 17 March 2012

Warner Brother DVD’s – Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes


We were recently sent some DVD’s from Warner Brothers to watch, they came just at the right time as BG was ill and we couldn’t go out.

This is what we watched:

Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated vol 1 & 2

I have to say Scooby Doo has changed a little since a watched it as a child. It is based mainly in Crystal Cove and has lots of new characters like their parents and hilarious sheriff. The  basic plots are the same and the gang help solve mysteries.

BG really likes it even though she’s only 3, I think some of the storylines go over her head but she doesn’t seem to mind. The only thing that I don’t mind is the relationship dynamics both girls are trying to get the boys to be their boyfriends I don’t think it’s needed.

Even so it’s a new favourite in our house.

Both DVD’s are available from Amazon from £4.97

Looney Tunes Big Faces Boxset

This made my eyes light up my childhood in a box! It has 10 DVD’s and incudes Bugs Bunny, Taz, Daffy Duckand Tom & Jerry. We are half way through it and so far BG is loving Bugs Bunny!

The box costs £22.49 from Amazon which I think is a bargain and is perfect for a wet afternoon or half term (which is not far away)

I am looking forward to seeing what we are sent next to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin