Friday 24 August 2012

Warner Brothers DVD Review: Scooby- Doo Spooky Games

Ever since Warner Brothers sent us our first Scooby-Doo DVD to watch BG is obsessed with the show, we watch it daily on Boomerang and I have bought extra DVD’s for us to watch at home.

Warner Brothers sent us the latest release Scooby-Doo Spooky Games and BG was overjoyed.

The first episode is Spook Games which is like the regular series and Mystery Inc well have a mystery to solve the World Invitational Games. BG really enjoyed this one.


The other 4 episodes are classic All-Staff Laff-A-Lympics with Yogi Bear, the Flintstones and other old favourite characters. BG wasn’t as impressed with these ones in her own words “I don’t want the other people in it”. I have raised a Scooby-Doo purist!

I loved the old classic episodes but then I’m becoming classic myself.

Scooby-Doo Spooky Games is available from Amazon for £4.99 and last 113 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin