Thursday 28 October 2010

DVD Review – Scooby Doo Camp Scare

When my Brother was little he’s favourite carton was Scooby Doo, he had two films that he watch over and over again. One was called Scooby Doo and The Ghoul School and for the life of me I can’t remember the other.

I have to admit that even after being made to watch Scooby Doo over and over again I still have a soft spot for the show. When I was asked if I wanted to review the new Scooby Doo DVD (PG) I couldn’t say no.

Scooby Doo Camp Scare is a typical Scooby Doo film, pretty funny, a little scary and very cheesy but that all adds to the film.

All your favourite characters are there Scooby, Shaggy, Freddy, Velma and Daphne. I have to say me and OH enjoyed it more than BG but at 23 month she is still a little young for Scooby Doo.

I liked the DVD, I didn’t work it out until right near the end, though OH claims to have worked it out right from the beginning!

The only negative point I have is the women scantily clad in bikinis and the men looking them up and down, Thee is one scene where a women pulls up in a boat in a very small bikini, her boob just fit the top and Freddy looks her up and down! Very, very inappropriate for a 
cartoon, other than that I liked it.

Would I buy it? Yes, ideal film for Halloween

You can purchase Scooby Doo Camp Scare from Amazon for £9.93

NM X  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin